We challenge you to play “Two truths, one lie” with your team. A maximum of 4 teams can play at this station simultaneously.
This is how it works:
- Start, by taking 3 minutes in which each team members comes up with 3 facts about themselves. Two of these are wrong, one is false.
- Then, stand in a circle. Take two minutes per team member to share your facts.
- The other team members guess which of the 3 facts is not true. If your team members guess correctly, you as a team get one point.
- Take a maximum of 15 minutes to play this game with your team.
- Tip: the more strange the facts, and the more normal the truths, the more fun this game will be. Enjoy!